A quality coaster decorated with the art of Mokoh designers Trudy and Andy Baker.
- Cork Back Hardboard Coaster
- Size - 100mm x 100mm x 5mm
- Matt Laminate
- Digitally Printed
- Made in the UK
©2018 Mokoh Design. Licensed by This is Iris. www.thisisiris.co.uk
We try to keep our packing and shipping costs to a minimum.
We use a standard UK Royal Mail Small Packet service and add a small charge for the packaging materials and the labour involved. We charge for delivery according to the number of items you order and their combined weight.
All our clocks, coasters, placemats and chalkboards are handmade in our UK factory.
We aim to dispatch within 2 working days of your order date, but please allow up to 15 working days for delivery.
We will always endevour to keep you informed about the progress of your order, but if you wish to make enquiries, please e-mail: email@example.com and we will assist you.
Our most important task is to ensure your absolute satisfaction. We will always strive to reach that target. However, we acknowledge that mistakes are made occasionally. This section covers that possibility. If you are not wholly satisfied with the Product that you ordered, please tell us at the earliest opportunity:
1. Exactly what is the fault
2. The date, if relevant, when the fault became apparent
3. When and how you discovered the fault
4. How the fault affected your use of the Goods
To do this, it is essential that you follow the instructions below. These provisions apply in the event that you return Goods to us because you say they are faulty:
You must tell us, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to our land address (below), that you would like to return goods specifying exactly what goods and when purchased, and giving full details of the defect or other reason for return. We will then issue a returns note.
Lassoo Creative Limited
19 High Street
Important: The Goods must be returned to us as soon as any defect is discovered.
Goods should be returned:
1. With both goods and all packaging as far as possible in their original condition
2. Securely wrapped
3. Including our delivery slip
4. At your risk and cost(1)
(1) If we determine that the Goods have been returned because of faulty manufacturing or the failure of a mechanical part, we will refund your return postage. If the Goods are returned because of customer's choice, or if the Goods are returned to us in a damaged condition, we reserve the right to withhold a postage refund and any part of the original costs we deem necessary.
Return postage where refunded will be up to the value of Royal Mail Second Class Small Parcel Post. Any additional postage costs will be at the customer's discretion and will not be refunded.